|1.The Blue Bug Boiler is an aluminum pot welded to structural grade aluminum legs with aluminum tubing cross members. The angle of the legs serves as a stable platform with which to work and minimizes risk of injury.
2. Two high volume jets allow for the pot to be heated to boiling in about 8 minutes(About one minute per gallon).
3. A stainless steel shroud around the bottom of the unit holds the heat for better fuel efficiency.
4. The lid is welded to the pot and serves a chute for easy dumping of the basket.
5. A ¾” ball valve makes emptying the pot easy and convenient.
6. Unit comes with high pressure regulator and hose with quick disconnects for convenience.